Pat Wictor in Manhasset, NY TODAY (11/5)! Note 7:30 start time!
A quick note that my show in Manhasset was moved a 1/2 hr later:
Wednesday, November 5, 7:30pm
430 Plandome Road
Manhasset, NY 11030
I'll be playing a 45-minute concert, followed by a feature film of The Blind Boys of Alabama (http://www.blindboys.com/) The movie captures them doing songs from their most recent album, "Down in New Orleans." Great, raw gospel harmonies!
Mark the calendar:
December 11, 7:30pm
2nd Thursday Concert Series
Astoria Federal Savings Bank
180 West Main Street
On 12/11 I'll be jamming with percussionist extraordinaire Cheryl Prashker, an outstanding musician. It's a free concert, and a great opportunity to introduce my music to friends and family!
Stayed up much too late watching election returns and speeches. I've got thoughts, which I'll share in the next newsletter. And I promise they won't be partisan. :-)
- Buy Pat Wictor's latest CD "Sunset Waltz" at
CD Baby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/wictor5
P.S. Everyone on this list signed up for it. If you'd like off, just reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading. -PW
- Pat Wictor and Toby Walker "Saints & Sinners" in W. Milford, NJ, Saturday 5/16!
- Pat Wictor in Alexandria, VA Thursday 5/14 & Live recording! & Spring Gulch 5/15
- Article on Pat Wictor shows in Oxford (tonight! 4/24) and Rochester area (tomorrow! 4/25)
- Pat Wictor in Pawtucket, RI this Saturday (4/18) w/ Toby Walker!
- Pat Wictor shows in Oxford (4/24) and Rochester area (4/25)!
- Flash! Pat Wictor on Gene Shay show tonight! (3/29) and upcoming shows
- Pat Wictor in Glenside, PA (4/5)!
- Pat Wictor and Toby Walker in Garden City, NY (4/3)!
- Pat Wictor w/ Abbie Gardner in NYC (4/2)!
- Pat Wictor at "Traditionsfest" in Fair Lawn, NJ (3/29), w/ Tom Chapin, Christine Lavin, others!
- Pat Wictor in Haverhill, MA (3/21) and Plainfield, VT (3/22)!
- erratum: calendar correction