Pat Wictor in Manhasset, NY TODAY (11/5)! Note 7:30 start time!
A quick note that my show in Manhasset was moved a 1/2 hr later:
Wednesday, November 5, 7:30pm
430 Plandome Road
Manhasset, NY 11030
I'll be playing a 45-minute concert, followed by a feature film of The Blind Boys of Alabama (http://www.blindboys.com/) The movie captures them doing songs from their most recent album, "Down in New Orleans." Great, raw gospel harmonies!
Mark the calendar:
December 11, 7:30pm
2nd Thursday Concert Series
Astoria Federal Savings Bank
180 West Main Street
On 12/11 I'll be jamming with percussionist extraordinaire Cheryl Prashker, an outstanding musician. It's a free concert, and a great opportunity to introduce my music to friends and family!
Stayed up much too late watching election returns and speeches. I've got thoughts, which I'll share in the next newsletter. And I promise they won't be partisan. :-)
- Buy Pat Wictor's latest CD "Sunset Waltz" at
CD Baby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/wictor5
P.S. Everyone on this list signed up for it. If you'd like off, just reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading. -PW
- Pat Wictor at Chaplin's June 6: note time change! w/Cheryl Prashker & Bob Beach
- Pat Wictor at Chaplin's, Spring City PA, June 6 w/ Phil Minissale
- Pat Wictor in Stony Brook 5/24 and Islip 6/15!
- Pat Wictor CD release in NYC 5/13 live radio 5/11
- Pat Wictor in NJ 5/17 & 5/18, live radio!
- Pat Wictor in White Plains Saturday (5/10), w/ Phil Ochs Song Night!
- Pat Wictor in Albany Friday (5/9), w/ Phil Ochs Song Night!
- Pat Wictor in Franklin, MA Saturday (5/3)! New CD is here!
- Pat Wictor CD Release tomorrow! (5/2)
- A Few Choice Words: Pat Wictor Newsletter, April 29, 2008
- Pat Wictor in Bethlehem (4/25), Barto (4/26) w/ Toby Walker CD Release 5/2!
- Pat Wictor in Bethlehem (4/25) and Barto, PA (4/26) w/ Toby Walker!