Pat Wictor in Manhasset, NY next Wednesday (11/5)!
I'm playing an interesting an unusual event next Wednesday. The Huntington Folk Music Society has teamed up with the Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour, to present a concert by myself, and a film featuring the Blind Boys of Alabama. Here's where and when:
Wednesday, November 5, 7:00pm
430 Plandome Road
Manhasset, NY 11030
The Blind Boys of Alabama (http://www.blindboys.com/) are appearing on film, doing songs from their most recent album, "Down in New Orleans." They do the most earth-shaking gospel harmonies--this will be a treat!
Mark the calendar:
My next appearance on Long Island will be on December 11, at the 2nd Thursday Concert Series, at the Astoria Federal Savings Bank, 180 West Main Street, in Babylon. My percussionist Cheryl Prashker will be appearing with me, and we'll be stretching out a bit.
These have been unsettled (and unsettling) times. Music is one of our true companions, helping see us through. I look forward to seeing you there!
- Buy Pat Wictor's latest CD "Sunset Waltz" at
CD Baby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/wictor5
P.S. Everyone on this list signed up for it. If you'd like off, just reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading. -PW
- Pat Wictor and Toby Walker "Saints & Sinners" in W. Milford, NJ, Saturday 5/16!
- Pat Wictor in Alexandria, VA Thursday 5/14 & Live recording! & Spring Gulch 5/15
- Article on Pat Wictor shows in Oxford (tonight! 4/24) and Rochester area (tomorrow! 4/25)
- Pat Wictor in Pawtucket, RI this Saturday (4/18) w/ Toby Walker!
- Pat Wictor shows in Oxford (4/24) and Rochester area (4/25)!
- Flash! Pat Wictor on Gene Shay show tonight! (3/29) and upcoming shows
- Pat Wictor in Glenside, PA (4/5)!
- Pat Wictor and Toby Walker in Garden City, NY (4/3)!
- Pat Wictor w/ Abbie Gardner in NYC (4/2)!
- Pat Wictor at "Traditionsfest" in Fair Lawn, NJ (3/29), w/ Tom Chapin, Christine Lavin, others!
- Pat Wictor in Haverhill, MA (3/21) and Plainfield, VT (3/22)!
- erratum: calendar correction