Pat Wictor in Manhasset, NY next Wednesday (11/5)!
I'm playing an interesting an unusual event next Wednesday. The Huntington Folk Music Society has teamed up with the Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour, to present a concert by myself, and a film featuring the Blind Boys of Alabama. Here's where and when:
Wednesday, November 5, 7:00pm
430 Plandome Road
Manhasset, NY 11030
The Blind Boys of Alabama (http://www.blindboys.com/) are appearing on film, doing songs from their most recent album, "Down in New Orleans." They do the most earth-shaking gospel harmonies--this will be a treat!
Mark the calendar:
My next appearance on Long Island will be on December 11, at the 2nd Thursday Concert Series, at the Astoria Federal Savings Bank, 180 West Main Street, in Babylon. My percussionist Cheryl Prashker will be appearing with me, and we'll be stretching out a bit.
These have been unsettled (and unsettling) times. Music is one of our true companions, helping see us through. I look forward to seeing you there!
- Buy Pat Wictor's latest CD "Sunset Waltz" at
CD Baby.com: http://www.cdbaby.com/wictor5
P.S. Everyone on this list signed up for it. If you'd like off, just reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading. -PW
- A Few Choice Words: Pat Wictor Newsletter, March 4, 2009
- Pat Wictor at Auction House (Audubon, NJ / Philly area) March 7!
- Pat Wictor in Nutley, NJ this Saturday (2/21)!
- Pat Wictor at Auction House 3/7 (Audubon, NJ--Philly area)!
- Pat Wictor in Nutley, NJ Saturday 2/21!
- Pat Wictor in New City, NY, February 15!
- Pat Wictor in MA: Topsfield (2/13) and Upton (2/14)!
- Pat Wictor in North Carolina 2/6-2/8: New Bern, Beaufort, Apex!
- Pat Wictor / Pete Kennedy in Stony Brook, Sunday 2/1! A guitar feast!
- A Few Choice Words: Pat Wictor Newsletter, January 21, 2009
- Pat Wictor at Sellersville Theater, Saturday Jan. 24! Opening for Chris Smither!
- Pat Wictor in NYC, Thursday 1/15! w/ Jon Shain